With each years that passes by, I always have a hard time putting together my own wish list.
After lots of consideration and sifting, here are a few things that I feel are wish-list worthy. Some have been on my radar for a while, some will not be realistic seeing that we have a budget per person , but, can you blame me for dreaming a bit.
1. Mansur Gavriel Vegetable Tanned Mini Bucket Bag in Brandy/Avion. I have a deep love for bucket bags and this red one is the perfect touch of color with my wardrobe.
2. Voluspa Japanese Plum Bloom Scalloped Candle & Diffuser Gift Set. Nothing more relaxing that a beautiful candle burning while relaxing. A little bit of a splurge candle
3. A & R Cashmere Cable Knit Cashmere-Blend Throw. Nothing like wrapping yourself in the comfort of cashmere while cuddling on the couch with a warm cup of tea
4. Anderson’s – Textured-leather Belt – Black. I desperately need a new belt, crazy as it may sound. Love the simplicity of this belt.
5. Ray-Ban – Round-frame Acetate Sunglasses – Black. Never have enough sunglasses, but then can you say no to those classic pair.
6. Gucci Black GG Marmont Card Holder. I love those little card holders, so functional and
7. Acqua di Parma Women’s Colonia Quercia Eau De Cologne Concentrée 180ml. Feminine and elegant the perfect winter fragrance. I always have three fragrances going depending of the mood.
8. Fresh® Creme Ancienne® Eye Cream. A little extra help for the delicate eye area
9. David Yurman Women’s Wheaton Gemstone & Diamond Ring. One of my favorite designer, David Yurman. His pieces are always my favorite little box to open at Christmas. Be still my heart.
10. AppleWatch Series5 GPS + Cellular, 44mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band – S/M & M/L. Another option that I have my eyes on.